 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 163
Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 00:48:16 GMT

The whole thing is (as usual) spectacular. However, one piece shined out in
my minnd way above the rest:

New layout features included:

- A train station the size of a small planet.

The InterRail station is GORGEOUS!!!!  I love the use of the train rails to
make the curves. It is a wonderful marriage of art and brickery. I hope you
don't mind if I "borrow" the idea (with full credit, of course)

Keep up the great work SCLTC!!!!
:-)