 Trains / Train Organizations / 2956
Re: You Suck - was ...Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:57:06 GMT

(snip)

   I guess Ross forgot to mention to you that he is a member of a FIRST robotics team that went to the nationals in Atlanta this year. Oops.

John,

Ross came to Atlanta for FIRST finals...where Joe Meno, Tommy Armstrong, and myself were there..and you didn’t tell us??

now you suck... ;)

Scott