 Trains / Train Organizations / 2719 (-10)
  LUCNY to show at the New York State Fairgrounds 11/6-11/7

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Central New York chapter of the National Historical Railroad Society's 30th Annual Train Fair at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. This venue contains 150,000 square feet (!) of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, FTX)

  NGLTC first building session at children's hospital

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club had their first of two building sessions at Egleston Children's hospital in preparation for the NGLTC tree at this year's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of Trees. When our tree is (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Michiana-LTC to Display at MHRS Railroad and Toy Show - Sunday, September 26th, 2004

To All, Michiana-LTC has been invited to partipate in the MHRS Railroad and Toy Show on Sunday, September 26th, 2004. We will be displaying a L-shaped 20x10 area, complete with 2 running loops of track, and a lot of neat creations from various (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org)

  H & R Train Show - October 1, 2 and 3, 2004

Hi all, (URL) For the 10th consecutive show the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club is proud to have a display at the H & R Trains Show. The show will take place outside of the H & R Trains Store in Pinellas Park, Florida, October 1, 2 and 3, 2004. See (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  NGLTC containers

For BrickFest I only took 15 NGLTC containers to swap with clubs we didn't have from previous swaps, but there seems to have been a greater demand than I expected for the new NGLTC "spinning" containers. So any club that did not get a new NGLTC (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) No spy photos of the new NGLTC container, but I will say "It spins" :) jt (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) I think JT's got it exactly right. Organizations grow and change and keeping multiple containers is a way for other organizations to track that growth and change. Just out of curiosity (not that I won't find out soon enough) what's changing? (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) I think the "fun" is the collectablilty of the containers. It's natural for the designs to change over time thus making each container a type of time capsule of the event they were swapped at. The NGLTC container will be new this year but I (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Mike - The ostensible reason is that it's easier to keep track of everything if we do a direct swap (we failed to keep good track of the original bunch). The real reason is that a few of us in the club don't really like the look of the old (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) MichLUG/LTC records indicate we have no SCLTC cars. :-) We do, however, have an SCLTC container, which we'd prefer to keep if possible. We would be happy to trade with you for your new one though. (as it turns out, the MichLTC container went (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact