 Trains / Train Organizations / 2715
2714  |  2716
Subject:
NGLTC containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:46:13 GMT

For BrickFest I only took 15 NGLTC containers to swap with clubs we didn't have
from previous swaps, but there seems to have been a greater demand than I
expected for the new NGLTC "spinning" containers. So any club that did not get a
new NGLTC spinning container at BrickFest and wants to swap for one let me know.
I will work on putting together a new batch of them and we can swap via the
USPS.

Thanks,

jt