 Trains / Train Organizations / 2564 (-10)
  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) To Aaron , M>ltc, was looking at making about 30 containers. It would be good to have 2 (or more ??) Australian LTC involved in A World wide LTC container swap. To Larry , Should this discussion be changed to Brickfest(TM) PDX 2004 LTC (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  GMLTC to show with Santa this weekend

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (www.gmltc.org) is pleased to announce we will be displaying our LEGO train layout at the 3rd Annual "Santa's Trainshop" event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, MN. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  RE: BF 2003 Container Swap

Consider LCLTC in for the containers. I will make arrangements to get ours out to PDX Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™ (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) That depends on how many other clubs are in, and whether it's a new or old group... See my answer to Teunis, I believe it was... (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

Larry, should the container swap go ahead, how many containers would each group need to send in? Aaron BUGS - (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) (I changed that, the TM is strongly encouraged) (...) I am not aware of any stickers that one applied to all containers. Some clubs may have chosen to put things on theirs. There was a commemorative container that was sold but that's a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) Did I read somewhere on my travels that last time there were BF stickers available for the ends of the containers? ROSCO (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) Well consider M>ltc "in" too. ROSCO (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) Ditto for MichLTC and myself. As to stickers/containers (J2's post elsewhere in the thread), I have to say that I find actual containers a lot niftier. Much more tangible memento of the actual event. (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  MichLUG to display at 1st Annual Midwest Lego Train Show

MichLUG will be displaying at the 1st Annual Midwest Lego Train Show in Wheaton, IL the weekend of December 6th & 7th, from 9am till 4pm. MichLUG will display a 5ft by 10ft Castle/Pirate layout as well as a 10ft by 15ft Train/Town layout. MichLTC's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.castle) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact