 Trains / Train Organizations / 2235
Re: "Challenger" version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I think you meant PNLTC ;)

Nothing like a little friendly ribbing!

...anyone else?

It's so cute to see GMLTC and PNLTC squabbling... Meanwhile young upstart
clubs like MichLTC are 3/4 of the way to completing 4 shows in 4 months
which will be a new record (for US anyway...)

here's the writeup on our most recent show. Jason even got to be on live TV!

http://www.michlug.org/pastevents/shows/2002-12-27.html

Now if we could only score a mall store clubhouse...