 Trains / Train Organizations / 2214 (-10)
  Re: Cool Idea

How about planning swaps around Brickwest and Brickfest events? Rob "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H6yyM6.Kux@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (drvegetable@attbi.com) (...) container (...) the (...) to (...) more (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) I like this idea, Nate. It could be facilitated through the ILTCO web site when it gets going. In the mean time, let me offer this service to newer LTCs who missed out on the container swap (or any other LTC, for that matter). I could provide (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Here is a possible solution: Create an online depository for all the LTC or LUG logos used in the making of containers. Then include with each logo a dat file or some other means of describingthe specifications of the containter. eg. color (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) I'd prefer that a second great swap be organised instead of onsies/twosies as it's loads more efficient. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) <snip> (...) Chris, Not to sound ungrateful for your offer, but I still think it would be easier to collect electronic versions of the container images. That way we wouldn't have to ship stuff around. Each LUG or LTC could just print out the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Not all the stickers are a single image but this nevertheless seems a good idea. Thanks for offering! However a lot of the charm here is that each group had a different spin on how exactly they built their container. All the containers look (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Shaun is correct. This was a one-time container swap organized and administered by KK Quah of GFLTC. There have been a few new clubs to appear since then that have requested "in" on this. So here goes: If any train club would like to exchange (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Ambassador Cars, 8 wide style

(...) you'll (...) ok - the containers are nice, but this one is really sweet! (URL) your brickshelf galleries are always worth a visit. The buildings, the rolling stock and Ross' folder as well. Keep on bricking! Ben (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from the festival of trees

(...) Did! (very much) Thanks for sharing! Most enjoyable I think is the Dunkin Donuts with the parking lot jam packed full of police cars. (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

Concur with James, I was hesitant about the play area but it worked very well. Kids got to build and we got more time to discuss the club and layout with adults while their kids were occupied. Matthew Greene MSLTC/CARLUG (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact