 Trains / Train Organizations / 1662
Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.build, John Neal writes:
Just a teaser pic of one of our "mini-modules".  Due to area constraints in my
house (where the basic layout will reside), I can only have 15" wide modules
along the "back" of the layout.  I will post a schematic of the floor plan as
soon as I make one, along with other info as well.

-John

Agghhh, all that tan!  Wow.  That looks great, and it goes to show that with
basic bricks a mountain/hill can look uber-fantastic.  Looks like your guys'
next layout is going to be awesome.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html