 Trains / Train Organizations / 1664
Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Jason Spears writes: • <snip>
Agghhh, all that tan!  Wow.  That looks great, and it goes to show that with
basic bricks a mountain/hill can look uber-fantastic.  Looks like your guys'
next layout is going to be awesome.

This is TCLTC so it would be their *first* layout I think. (whoever "they"
are... J2 hasn't said who else is working with him yet, but with the jamup
in the GMLTC basement there's room for more clubs in the twin cities!)

Oh fine, be that way. Let me rephrase.  John, whatever layout these do end
up in I am sure they will look 'uber-fantastic'.   :P

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html