 Trains / Train Organizations / 1647
1646  |  1648
Subject:
TCLTC website? (was: Re: New Building (light gray))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:15:33 GMT

Ok, question, do you have a website up yet?  I think it'd be cool to have
that standards up on the net so that people could build modules & come &
display with you.  Say you went to display in town B...  Well if someone
lives there that isn't actully a member, but would like to display, they'd
be able to build to the standards so they can.

I'm waiting 'til I get out of school, i'm definatly moving to the MSP area.
Josh