 Trains / Train Organizations / 1653
Re: TCLTC website? (was: Re: New Building (light gray))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

Josh Baakko wrote:

Ok, question, do you have a website up yet?

Not yet.

I think it'd be cool to have
that standards up on the net so that people could build modules & come &
display with you.  Say you went to display in town B...  Well if someone
lives there that isn't actully a member, but would like to display, they'd
be able to build to the standards so they can.

Yes, that is a good idea:-)  I will do that.

I'm waiting 'til I get out of school, i'm definatly moving to the MSP area.

Well, it is a great place to live-- hope you like snow.... ;-D

Snow, oh, i'm know what snow is like allready, anyone who reads this, DO NOT
MOVE TO UPPER MICHIGAN!  I hope your snow dosn't get that bad!
Josh

-John

Josh