 Trains / Train Organizations / 1238
Re: Stop the madness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:48:26 GMT

Steve,

I agree with all of this except maybe...

a) so LEGO Direct has a mechanism to talk to all groups at once.

How do you see this working?  I thought that one of the main ideas behind this
was so that we could talk off-line without anyone looking over our shoulder.
Do you see LD being perminantly on the list?  If not then how would this serve
as a single point of contact?

I am just wondering.  I'm not trying to stir the pot more.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/