 Trains / Train Organizations / 1232
Re: Stop the madness... Please do...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:25:52 GMT

Steve,

I am with you on this one! I think all of this jabbering is nuts,
I didn't come home from work and log on to see all of this stuff.

Lets all take two steps back and take a deep breath and not get to
carried away with this at first. Lets get a mailing list setup and go
from there. Then we can name it and set up a system.

If you need help drop me a line...

Robin W
GFLTC

In lugnet.trains.org, Steven Barile writes:
... and go build trains!!!!!

1) I will invite privately each train club and LTC arm of LUGs, no one will
be left out!
2) *We* will then privately decide on a name which really can be as
arbitrary as QWERTY, who cares! (and not have a 'Life of Brain' skit play
out over 100 million BS re's: about sexy-ness, if you don't get that then
watch Spinal Tap!)
3) This mail group is for a non-public com channel to the LTCs:
a) so LEGO Direct has a mechanism to talk to all groups at once.
b) we can tell each other how much honorariums we get (so we don't get the
GATS shaft... which they tried to do to us at the last show. But I still
think Moe's OK)
c) maybe sort out details for a national convention one day.

That's why I called it a Senate or House of Reps...

All other topics that can be public and should be public should be discussed
on train.org just like before.

SteveB
SteveB@QWERTY.com  <--- fake adder
PS no one appointed me god, I just don't have time for all this.