 Trains / Train Organizations / 1231
Re: What's in a name? (I*LTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Kai Brodersen writes:
sipped>
breaks the consistency of the tradition.  I'm not trying to say that's bad,
just pointing out that it's potentially confusing (which in my book is bad,
because I'm a geek, but it might not be bad in everyone else's book).

Someone suggested LMTA (_L_EGO _M_odel _T_rain _A_ssociation) or LMRA
(_L_EGO _M_odel _R_ailroad _A_ssociation) -- or something like that.
(Unfortunately, lmta.org and lmra.org are already taken.  Is that what they
were?)

Here are some:  :))

Or Association of Lego Model Railroading?  ALMR? but get this ALMR.org is
"Association of Lighting and Mercury Recyclers" !?!?!?!?!?

Or National (going off topic) Lego Model Railroad Association. Its open.

Or Organization of Lego Model Railroad Enthusiasts?  ---OLMRE? thats open.

or Organization of Lego Model Railroading?  OLMR? --- Thats open .org

or Association of Lego Railroaders    ALR? --- taken

or Association of Lego Model Train Enthusiasts -- ALMTE?  thats open

or Ethusiasts of Lego Trains  ELT? --- scary name but taken

or Lego Train Club Association (little lame :))--  LTCA taken

or Lego Train Enthusiasts Association LTEA -- .org taken

or Lego Railroading Association LRA? (Louisiana Restaruant Association ;)

or Lego Railroading Enthusiasts Association? LREA-- taken .org

or Organization of Lego Train Enthusiasts?  OLTE? .org is open

or Organization of Lego Train Clubs?  OLTC -- taken

or International Lego Train Association?  ILTA--  taken

or International lego Train Enthusiasts Association?  ILTEA open

or International Enthusiasts of Lego Trains?  ~~~~~~this is open~~~~~~~

well i have given some just mix and match words.  Thats what English is For!!!

kai>>

snipped