 Trains / Train Organizations / 1190
    Re: IBLTC —Eric Kingsley
   (...) It is to me. I guess I don't expect IOLTC to "represent" NELUG in any formal sense. What I expect IOLTC to be is a forum where we can share experiances, including honorarium fee's from show promoters as well as any "considerations" they have (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: IBLTC —Eric Joslin
   (...) Well, in sub-threads like this one: (URL) seems a lot like IOLTC, IBLTC, or ICLTC (whatever it ends up getting called) is going to be expected to "negotiate" with TLC, etc on behalf of its sub-groups. If that is going to be the case, NELUG (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: IBLTC —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I would agree. I things are still in the planning stage so I want to wait it out but I don't think this new organization should or could negotiate flat deal that would satisfy all regional organizaions. I personally only want to do this for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: IBLTC —Eric Joslin
   (...) Oh no, I know everything is still in the planning stages and just by talking about it NELUG isn't getting tied to anything further down the road... I just meant that *if* this is the way things are going to go, NELUG should discuss it in depth (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: IBLTC —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I think we can wait and see on that. If every other group has 2 reps then we should probably have 2 but if one is all that is needed then I am happy to be that one. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)