 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 421 – 440 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) I too had this idea but on receipt of my first Code Pilot unit it would appear that 'reading' moving items such as trains might be a bit too tricky. Another idea is to pre-program the unit for use as a 'shuttle' which reverses direction when (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.647)

  Re: The Green Machine has arrived

(...) Well James, when were you going to let your train club members know what you were up to? Fast trains.....last night I hooked up a 9v battery pack to a 9v train motor.... I was actually testing something else (lighting). But, I was amazed at (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.643)

  Re: My first LEGO Factory train

(...) SNIP (...) Hi Chris, I really like this boxcar a lot! I'm contemplating ordering one, although I have to consider how this 8-wide car will look with my 6-wide BNSF and ATSF locomotives. Is there are reason you didn't post this to (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.642)

  Something completly new

Hi everybody Check this out, i think its really cool, was built by a guy here in Europe, just not sure what country, but german speaking, it is one of those trains that go up the side of montains, not sure what you call it english, take a look, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.642)

  Re: New MOC: steam engine in 7-wide

(...) it (...) Hi John, I'm fine, although yesterday was the last day of my summer hollidays... Since I do own much more 12V stuff than 9V (especially track), I will let this engine be a 12V version. But I really think about painting a 9V motor in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.638)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Chris is right, The "contest" is really just a vehicle for getting folks to submit their models. If I thought as many folks would have submitted models without the "contest" I would have just set up the galleries. Of course some folks don't (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.636)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) Lego should better release nice new trains with "real" train doors and windows. The effort do do a good set wouldn't be too high. Just imagine a pair of green passenger cars. Additional they could sell a brown 3. class waggon and a dark grey (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.635)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) we (...) would (...) What would really be nice is if LEGO would update all their old sets to 9v standards.But otherwise I fully support you about the idea of a petition.I was too young(and unaware)that Lego even made the 4.5v and 12v line of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.635)

  Digital train control?

I've had a look in a electronic store the day before yesterday called Conrad Elelektronik (in Germany and Austria). I found a digital train control set to build yourself. I would like to know if ever someone tried to combine digital train controls (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.635)

  Re: How do LEGO trains work?

"Christopher Lindsey" <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message news:39F1559A.FC05BF...orn.com... (...) The trains are motorised. The first trains carried battery packs, but the 12V and 9V pick up current via the track (12V had a seperate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.633)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) Lets put it this way, _nearly all_ my straight track is there, and it makes up about 1/8th of the total track needed. (I have 3 full straights, 4 electric cut ones (full), 2 half straights, 1 1/8th striaght and 1 7/8th straight here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.630)

  What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) I think I would remain active in Lego Trains. Whether or not I stayed with 9V or converted to the putative new system depends on the details. I convert all my 12V stuff to 9V, not because (V is better than 12V operationally, (it isn't, 12V has (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

9v, trains
(score: 2.629)

  World Record LEGO Bridge

Just to clarify a few details about the World Record LEGO Bridge. It is, as far as I know, a World Record length of bridge span - officially measured (with guidance from a bridge engineer) at 16 feet 10 inches. The bridge has been called a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

9v, trains
(score: 2.629)

  Re: end of train???...???

(...) Well, LEGO trains have changed voltages a lot, from 12v to 4.5v to 9v or whatever, and something new probably means some new train system, like maybe DCC (that'd be cool), or a new voltage, although I don't see what is wrong with the current (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.627)

  Full Report: PNLTC unofficially breaks Guinness Book Record for longest rail line.

Not to upstage my comrades here, I've been asked by many to provide a full report including many detailed notes of the event. 12:45PM, Saturday, August 19th, 2000: PNLTC broke the official Guinness Book World Record for Longest LEGO Train Line of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 2.627)

  Re: LTMA vs NMRA

John, Well I guess the first thing I'd have to do (like many others) is hord all the 9V stuff I could get my hands on, mainly track, engines and wheel sets. Really I don't think I would "bail" on trains, in the past year and a half I haven't bought (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.624)

  Re: Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?

(...) You know, I was looking at the Duplo trains (catalog is actually sitting next to me, and opened to that page). I think that they have improved the Duplo trains. I like the new one better than the old one. It has great accessories, another (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

(...) some contributions by me also. I trust you've already send a message to Todd Lehman requesting him to update the link mentioned on the Lugnet.trains page ? As a result of your mail, I did revisit "Martt's Train Depot" after a long time. I've (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.622)

  Re: How do LEGO trains work?

(...) The trains are motorized, and some are lit (the engine in 4565 has a light for one end - I've wired mine for lighting at both ends). You may want to ask around for a regulator (MA13 has two with no bids right now for $9.99 for example). 4565 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.622)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) I know that the 9v line has been the orphaned theme for a while, but with such a huge amount of activity in the Duplo 4.5v line up it seems nuts that LEGO wouldn't be reinvesting in the train theme in general. Also, over the years LEGO seems (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.621)

More:  Next Page >>