 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3781 – 3800 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HnIs02.Axq@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When we have the NCLTC layout on display we deal with this one all of the time. Of course, to make matters worse and generate more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.414)

  Re: More pictures of this train from Zwolle?

(...) If I'm not mistaken all four trains directly in view on this photo are built by Johan Wind. here are a few other pictures: (URL) (starting from 41) Some more details can be found on his website (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Trains at Retailers ==> Post Holiday Clearance Sales

'Nuff said Lester (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.414)

  SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum

The (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> returns to the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this holiday season with its biggest and longest running exhibit ever. The layout features six operating trains (including two fully automated ones), a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Trains at Retailers?

"R2DM" <lego@r2dm.com> wrote in message news:Hn6HGt.1oI8@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have seen 4511, 4513, and 4514 on the shelf at Learning Express, a small toy retailer here in North Carolina. I have not seen anything at (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.414)

  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Welcome back, Harvey! I've been wondering what happened to you ever since I dealt with you on BrickBay->BrickLink. I find it interesting that Lego did a better job with an F7 in the Duplo domain than in the 9v system, but whatever... Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.414)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) The issue raises lots of questions (but doesn't *beg* any). Presumably you get numbered decals to put on the engine? And a certificate that goes with those numbers? Would there be a market for just the numbered items if you decided to part (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.414)

  I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

Well friends, I'm back in the fold. Much has changed since last I parted ways, I now work for CSX as a freight conductor (graduated third out of a class of 14) and have moved into my own place. Thinking of setting up a DUPLO® train layout, the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.414)

  Re: multi club show offer

(...) Spotlighted. For anyone in the area interested, or even if you're a few hours' drive away, this is a great location for a show. It doesn't draw huge crowds, but they were a quality bunch last year for our first show there. The space is very (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

trains
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Trains at Retailers?

(...) We Europeans are luckier this time! Additionally to the new train sets 45xx we have the Santa Fe engine and waggons now in some of the retail shops. The My Own Train loco and waggons have been available sice the last years christmas time as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend

(...) J1 and all, I've just uploaded another 25 pictures I took the weekend of October 25 & 26 at the GMLTC's first place finish at GATS. (URL) J1's post-show wrapup (URL) and 'read me' pretty much sums up everything. Enjoy! (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  QuickTime movie of some Trains

At a recent train show in Western Mass, I made a small video (7.5 MB) of some trains running by. Next time I'll remember to bring a tripod. We had a lot of fun. The first train you see, on the inner track, is one of mine, and the second train that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Hi Chris, I have done a solution for this a while ago, because I needed red sideframes: (URL) used the tube from for e.g. 7171 (or flex-system) to connect the frame. But you might get into trouble with your height problem again if you doit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.413)

  multi club show offer

Everyone - I'd like to invite you to display at a new LEGO show coming up the weekend of December 6-7th in Winfield, IL at Cantigny Park (www.cantignypark.com). Last year, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club displayed for this show, alongside (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.scibrick) !

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Counterweights were used on real steam engines to compensate the weight of the connection to the rod, so that the wheel would be in balance again. Without, or with incorrect counterweight, at higher speeds there would be a significant (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Re: another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

Incredible, with the LTC's winning blue ribbons. Sure is a far cry from two or three years ago, when Lego trains were almost unknown to the general public :) -HRH (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  RE: How to model a wrecked train in Lego??

(...) Wait a minute. I thought the point of building a train out of LEGO was that it would be cheap and easy to make repairs. Having a burned and otherwise rusted or mutilated train really should never happen at all because that's not the way that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-(

Just read Larry's transcript of Brad's talk at LEGO World and couldn't help but feel bummed out by this: (...) full transcipt: (URL) I didn't get the point right from this but the impression I have is that Brad would rather not see LEGO Direct make (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  MOC: Railbus

The railbus can be seen here: (URL) have been working on this lately, but decided to build a 2-car commuter trains instead. The railbus looks good, but I believe that a longer train will look better. My idea was to use this in a town laylot as a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.413)

  Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

I've been working on a few ideas with magnets and trains, but nothing substantial. Which leads me to a question. How many of you have attempted making a train that hovers? I posted one of my random ideas on my website ((URL) look in "The Other" (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.413)

More:  Next Page >>