 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 80
Re: multi club show offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:12:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Everyone -
I'd like to invite you to display at a new LEGO show coming up the
weekend of December 6-7th in Winfield, IL at Cantigny Park
(www.cantignypark.com). Last year, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train
Club
displayed for this show, alongside several non-LEGO layouts. This year,
it is to be an entirely LEGO show - a first for this part of the
country!

I'd like to see all sorts of LEGO creations for display, trains, space,
castle, Mindstorms, etc etc. We have plenty of space so if you're
interested please let me know as soon as possible!

There isn't much time before this show - I apologize for the late
notice. However, I hope you are able to attend with models!

-Ondrew

Spotlighted.

For anyone in the area interested, or even if you're a few hours' drive away,
this is a great location for a show. It doesn't draw huge crowds, but they were
a quality bunch last year for our first show there. The space is very nice, and
there's plenty of room for 3-4 train layouts, plus Moonbase/Castle/etc displays.
Please contact Ondrew and arrange to bring out your stuff! We'd love to see more
than just trains there!

-Tim