 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 76
Re: multi club show offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:47:17 GMT

Thanks for the invitation!

To save you IndyLUGers some time, here's some info I picked up from the Cantigny
Park web site:

"Cantigny is located in Wheaton, Illinois, a western Chicago suburb,
approximately three miles north of Interstate 88."

"Saturday, December 6 & Sunday, December 7
Model Train Show
9:00 pm - 4:00 pm  Visitors Center
Model train enthusiasts will display their collections of model trains for sale
and show.  See the working "Lego" train displays.  No charge."

Does "No charge" imply no possibility of earning money at the show? (We're not
greedy, but it would be a plus.)

Not speaking for the club, but I'm guessing it's a bit far for most of us, and
the notice is short (we don't have another IndyLUG meeting before the show).

-Brian
IndyLUG

OnDrew Hartigan wrote:
Everyone -
I'd like to invite you to display at a new LEGO show coming up the
weekend of December 6-7th in Winfield, IL at Cantigny Park