 Trains / 21304
21303  |  21305
Subject:
QuickTime movie of some Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:33:47 GMT

At a recent train show in Western Mass, I made a small video (7.5 MB) of
some trains running by. Next time I'll remember to bring a tripod. We
had a lot of fun. The first train you see, on the inner track, is one of
mine, and the second train that you see, on the out track, is Jonathan
Dallas's. Don graciously offered to host the movie on the web space
provided by his ISP since I filled up mine.

http://members.cox.net/dheyse/trainshow.mov

Jonathan also took some pictures of the event

In addition to shooting some video, I took one picture

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/sd40-2_v_cab.jpg

Chris