 Trains / 21303
21302  |  21304
Subject:
Report and Images from the Brickish Association display at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:00:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Brickish Association put on a display at LEGOLAND Windsor at the
weekend, as part of the LEGO Club 'Meet the modelmakers/What will you make?'
event.

Read about it on our website at
http://www.brickish.org/events/2003-10-llw/default.asp.

xp'd to .trains: see Mark Bellis' excellent 8mm:1ft 8-wide models of British
prototypes
xp'd to .space: see the largest UK moonbase display to date: 18 modules

Huw