 Local / United Kingdom / 9239
Re: Report and Images from the Brickish Association display at LEGOLAND Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.events, Huw Millington wrote:
The Brickish Association put on a display at LEGOLAND Windsor at the
weekend, as part of the LEGO Club 'Meet the modelmakers/What will you make?'
event.

Read about it on our website at
http://www.brickish.org/events/2003-10-llw/default.asp.

xp'd to .trains: see Mark Bellis' excellent 8mm:1ft 8-wide models of British
prototypes
xp'd to .space: see the largest UK moonbase display to date: 18 modules

Huw

Excellent stuff, but a GIANT WORKING DEATH RAY?!! I hope everyone's ok ;)

Ditto what Paul said re: the Vipers. Beautiful. Apollo and Starbuck ride again!
(presumably we'll have to wait four years to see a Boomer fig, but in the
meantime we can have endless fun discussing what colour plastic he should be
molded in.)

Cheers,

Allister