 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 341 – 360 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps the little antenna pieces. Alan (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) is (...) Also note that they are using many old pieces that haven't been used for years, like the pitchfork and the 12v timetable sticker thing. And they have the old necklace and workman torsos. And the Train logo is of very poor quality. And (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Note that the map is from the 1996 police station(I think) Alan (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Or just be lazy and use altavista. Alan (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) distance (...) Lar and others: The 8 wides WILL hit that box going through points. My DD40 cannot spur off on a set of points unless the actual yellow point switch is removes, as it ovehangs on the inside of the curve by too much. The box is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes: Note, I will speak of a hypothetical remote control switch which just happens to resemble something posted which may or may not be a hoax and which may or may not be OK to talk about. (...) Sigh. Well one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Traditional model railways with DCC control have required the 'self-isolating' points to be hard-wired so that there is power to both rails on both tracks at all times. This is of course to allow not only movement of trains independant of the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track)

(...) element from the Technic Space shuttle and linking to a signal remotely via the fibre-optic cables. The idea is that a passing train operates the rotary element mechanically, turning the signal from green to red to show 'section blocked' to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Dan (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Andreas Stabno <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message news:FsAv72.EDJ@lugnet.com... (...) automated (...) parts (...) the (...) from (...) connections? The outside rails are always live (while there's power being applied to the track) - the inner (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

Hi, As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage. (URL) would like to have your opinion about the page layout, is it readable, structured etc.? I'm experimenting with a RCX controlled freight station and I am planning to put (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The current 9v motor can be powered by rails or a battery box. Just plug a battery box where the light brick would normally connect and turn it on. The only thing is it will go backwards compared to normal power by the wheels. However a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I've seen metal rims before look at (URL) is a machenist and had these made in his shop 18 months ago! Looks like they owe Jon a free set ;) As for different colored bricks the gray train wheel covers is a 2 min job in photo shop as is the green (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) Thank you for all the info Tim. Where could I find out more information about the new trains coming out later this year and when they may be able to come out? Are 9v trains usually 8 wide? Are the six wide trains not as good because the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Hi John, I hope you had a nice christmas time with some nice ABS presents aimed at you and Ross? I myself was lucky enough to get a 2000 brick bucket (free from gray bricks) and a Potter set. In fact I still have no fun with the colors from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Yes, Huw, that is correct. However, why not have internal metal wires in the point? I would think it easier to make it so that the take off was from within the tie bar than to have the external connection. However, I would view it as entirely (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) In the past 4.5V trains could have short baseplates with a 4 or 6 wheeled motor only. The now IR trains can only have 8 wheels and only a 30 stud long baseplate. In the past even 12V trains could be converted to 4.5V. Now not all 9V trains can (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Yeah and the counter isn't working any more! jt Thomas Main wrote in message <38E4E488.3482DB3D@a...te.edu>... (...) gtfthis (...) feel (...) they (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) ...lol... yea.. simple! :-) ...Chris, u have too much time on ur hands! :-) (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.687)

  (canceled)

9v, trains