 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

Call me crazy, but I believe there is a limit to how much weight one should stack atop a 9V train motor. My previous V188 double-diesel was solidly built...too much so, for I had to raise the controller up two or three notches just so it could keep (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v
(score: 0.446)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) And that is your opinion. The rumor was a change to the track, not the discontinuation of the entire line. It could happen. Suppose LEGO came out with a 9V multi-channel IR controlled train motor (Manas? Spybotics?) that didn't require powered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v
(score: 0.446)

  Trailers (was Re: Event kit update and request for data)

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6.1.1.1.2.20040...ink.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) in and (...) trailer (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This reminds me of our GATS 2003 set up. One of the vendors started yelling at me (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.445)

  (canceled)

9v
(score: 0.445)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Jonathan - Is it really necessary to post a rumor so unsubstantiated as this? All negative rumors like this usually do is foster a lot of griping and complaining, and we usually find out later the rumor wasn't true in the first place. If (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.445)

  I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

I heard that they are going to create a totally new kind of track. I heard it from a friend that heard it from someone inside lego aparently. About the only way I can see this making any sense for lego is if they are going to ditch electrics (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.445)

  Re: Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...

(...) Well, this is the hard place! (URL) This container is 40ft x 8ft x 9ft6in high, the size I see on lorries in the UK, built to 8mm:1ft scale. You could drive a model of a 5ft wide fork lift truck into it or two minifigures could walk in side by (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.445)

  Find my train

Hello, I have just bought a box of used lego. Among other things it contained a 9v train. However there were no drawings so I dont know which train it was. How many trainsets (train + wagons + tracks) are there and is there any destinct bricks I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.445)

  Wild West links page

Hi all, Aargh! I can't help myself. In poring through Brickshelf for the animals list I made recently, I keep finding great creations to catalog. So, in my ongoing obsession to organize things, I present this links page of Wild West themed MOCs: (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

trains
(score: 0.445)

  Re: What is the radius of the blue/gray (4.5V/12V) track

(...) Hi Niels, All track radius is perfecly the same so far (for blue, grey and 9V track). The diameter of a circle of track is (measured from middle of the ties) same as the length of 5 sections of straight track. Each of them is 16 studs long. So (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.445)

  Traction Engine

...or steam tractor, whichever you prefer. (URL) I built this some time ago but never posted the final pics. The tyres on the rear wheels are made from slices of bicycle inner tube. All pics (URL) here> after moderation. Enjoy! ROSCO (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.445)

  BayLTC Opens Museum Exhibit

The Bay Area LEGO® Train Club (BayLTC) has opened its latest exhibit, at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum in Pleasanton, California, now through July 11, 2004. This layout represents several "firsts" for the club: first (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  DB 211 in "Verkehrsrot" colors

As a diversion today, and after seeing some magnificent engines built using 5- en 7-wide concepts, I started building one of my favorite German diesel engines, the BR 211 B'B' diesel. Specs so far : - Built on a constructed bottom plate, 34 studs (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.444)

  Brickshelf watching

Just to mention a couple of people who's galleries have been growing recently with impressive models Firstly (URL) Scaneli> with a variety of models, mainly German prtotypes. Secondly (URL) Puntcom> also with German prototypes of both his own and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Mikael, Thanks for your comments about the layout. I do remember seeing you and your family and friends admiring the layout, not once, but twice! Maybe next time we display, you can bring out some of your 8-wide trains to show us, We'd enjoy seeing (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  Re: Train Table Design

(...) While we don't have spec's let me give you a brief description. This with a little handy work should help you out. These are really simple to make unless you have some sort of aversion to a saw, drill, or tape measure. First the tops are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

Hi the Brisbane Lego Train Group (Brisbane, Australia) would like to participate in the upcoming container swap, we currently hold nil containers. As we are an overseas club from the brisckfest i would send to you stickers. Also we would like to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  Re: CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(...) I’m sorry to here this but I completely understand. NILTC also decided not to do our local Thomas event this year for the very same reason. Dust [1] was a huge problem last year and with even proposing alternative locations and also offering (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

For various reasons mostly due to the venue, LUCNY will NOT be participating in this event this year. In Lieu of this event, we will be having a local meeting to have some fun and play with our trains. This will likely be a two-day event; details to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.444)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at San Mateo GATS

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that our status has been changed to "Confirm For Show" for the Great American (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

trains
(score: 0.444)

More:  Next Page >>