 Trains / 17881
17880  |  17882
Subject:
Find my train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:07:09 GMT

Hello,

I have just bought a box of used lego. Among other things it contained a 9v
train.
However there were no drawings so I dont know which train it was. How many
trainsets (train + wagons + tracks) are there and is there any destinct
bricks I could
look for to identify my train.

Let your inner Sherlock come forward ;-)

Lars Gertsen - Denmark