 Trains / 17882
Re: Find my train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lars Gertsen writes:
Hello,

I have just bought a box of used lego. Among other things it contained a 9v
train.
However there were no drawings so I dont know which train it was. How many
trainsets (train + wagons + tracks) are there and is there any destinct
bricks I could
look for to identify my train.

Let your inner Sherlock come forward ;-)

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

Well, there is this site, with a poster you can download...

But seriously, you could try http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=*trains but
these are small images, http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/index.html
and http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/index-ab.html has building
instructions of the modern 9V trains and
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/7000/index.html of the older 12V trains.

...stll, this poster site... It's worth to take a look.
http://www.digitalbricks.nl/posters.html

succes en de groeten, Jeroen