 Trains / 17880
Re: Automobile transporter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ken Koleda writes:
Can anyone point me to any automobile tranporter rail car MOC(s)?

I could swear I saw some on brickshelf, small ones in red, but I can't retrace
my steps and the keywords didn't turn anything up.  I got a few hits on older
mocs in this newsgroup, but the links didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Ken
Ken,
For red ones maybe it was Gianluca Morelli's pictures from the ITLUG layout?
Or maybe it was Esben Kolind?
Not red but James Mathis has 3 different ones on Brickshelf...
Hope this helps  :)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)