 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> wrote in message news:IsuFqK.21G6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Maybe, maybe not. It is entirely possible LEGO will have a cable with the new RJ jack on one end and the traditional (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

(...) It'd be a nice nostalgic moment to see a battery tender version of the IR system, based on a short wheelbase. If you take a hacksaw to this one, your wheelbase is still going to be a minimum of 14 studs long, if you have the wheels right at (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Agreed! I posted earlier that this 30 stud base totally wipes out all those cool Thomas and little trolley models. (Which, incidently, are amongst the most popular items we (LUCNY) run around the tracks at shows per visitor requests.) Even the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IsqHwF.1CFA@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) In the US, a battery operated toy can be labeled for a much younger age than one which plugs into an AC outlet. I believe the minimum age for (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I agree with you here, Jason. When considering the new battery system, we are, in theory, talking about a line that will provide easier access to LEGO trains for the GP. There is something non-threatening about devices which only require just (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

"Doug" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:Fq9HrK.Asy@lugnet.com... (...) motors (...) see a (...) perform (...) track, (...) amazing) (...) build (...) I think it would be difficult to provide some kind of "consumer upgrade" to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) It doesn't sound as complicated as back in the 12V/4.5V times. At least both the battery-powered and the rail-powered trains run on the same voltage. (...) I would be cool with one or two extra outputs from the IR receiver for controlling (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) That would explan the black dots on the side pieces noticed in (URL) (and the black wheels) pity that they didn't they add another axlehole to allow for 6 wheels if wanted. (...) Something that hadn't occured to me before, but yes, that would (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Hi Ben. Thanks for the write up. Sounds like the Manas style IR with serial data packets being sent at diffferent rates simulating multi-channel on a single medium is being used. From your description, I am assuming that "little" locomotives (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) thank you for the info ben! i have a couple quick questions i hope you don't mind. is there any info on a release date? the wire that goes to the motor, is that the same old 2x2 conecter? i assume the battery box is on the bottom side of the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Thanks for the info Ben, This does not seem to fit with the train scene photo because that shows metal wheels and a 30 stud long baseplate. The Baseplate length has been counted by at least 3 AFOLs discussing on the Brickish Association (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Eeoow. That's akin to kissing one's sister:-p (...) Well, I was imagining a sort of regulator as a part of the battery pack that a remote control could simply activate. A long time ago my son Ross rigged up an old 12 volt motor that ran off of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Hi, yes, correct. The horn is inside the control unit you will hold in your hands, not in the train itself! Holger my P.S. Hopefully there will be a wide varity of additional parts at S@H! Different colors for baseplates, extra wheels, motors, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  4W is cute!

Hi all, Cute sized 12V trains here: (URL) no idea what the text is about... Steve, can you help us out? ;-) Jeroen (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Eureka, Mike! I think you have nailed it! The spy pics show metal wheels, suggesting that they are indeed still utilizing the 9 volt train motor. That side thingie I was concerned about now appears to be the sensor that gets the signal from (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) (URL) Ahem> It's all right; I had to correct (URL) Brad Justus> as well: Q19: We all know that Lego Direct has picked up the banner for trains and... A19: (Mr. Justus interrupts) We are not going to do 8-wide John. (Crowd Laughs) Q19b: What do (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) I suppose (and it would have made more sense to check your reply before adding my other one - I'm splitting my own train of thought here) that the new IR base length makes it harder for LEGO to produce a new engine that can sell on its own (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train....

(...) Wow, trains are only available in the LEGO company retal stores in the US. I haven't seen a LEGO train in any other reatail outlet in a couple of years. (...) That does sound like bad news. To have all the metal rail stuff pulled from retail (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: The New Crane Car & Green Parts

"Joseph A. O'Donnell" <JAODonnellPE@msn.com> wrote in message news:Isy0En.4Ey@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Late summer I believe is the release date for the new Trains. Seems like things are coming out a little earlier than their target (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.522)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Are you playing at the Enormodome? (...) "Tarp":-) Jonathan, you truly are a kindred spirit! I just "introduced" my kids to Tap this Christmas break. Top Ten greatest film without a doubt. JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.522)

More:  Next Page >>