 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Has anyone noticed the new link on the site? (URL) swear that wasn't there this morning :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) is (...) Yet more proof: I had a friend match up the "digital points" to see if they where, in fact, mirrored. And guess what? They were! Feel free to try it yourself... Jeff (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Way cute, Good to see the micro scene slowly building in strenght, Now all we need is to see it moterized :) Aaron (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Traditional model railways with DCC control have required the 'self-isolating' points to be hard-wired so that there is power to both rails on both tracks at all times. This is of course to allow not only movement of trains independant of the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Andreas Stabno <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message news:FsAv72.EDJ@lugnet.com... (...) automated (...) parts (...) the (...) from (...) connections? The outside rails are always live (while there's power being applied to the track) - the inner (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Dan (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 5]

(...) That was exactly what I thought 'til I built one for our LUCNY layout. Turns out the diodes have to be the same way round :) So you only have to make one polarity of diode insulated track section. I use an RCX to simply reverse power every (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I've seen metal rims before look at (URL) is a machenist and had these made in his shop 18 months ago! Looks like they owe Jon a free set ;) As for different colored bricks the gray train wheel covers is a 2 min job in photo shop as is the green (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Yes, Huw, that is correct. However, why not have internal metal wires in the point? I would think it easier to make it so that the take off was from within the tie bar than to have the external connection. However, I would view it as entirely (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.537)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) ...lol... yea.. simple! :-) ...Chris, u have too much time on ur hands! :-) (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) I agree with Sean. Simply wonderful. I've wanted to continue making microscale versions of Classic Space, but I have had neither the time nor the activation energy. Your work might have given me a gentle push in the right direction, though. (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Yeah and the counter isn't working any more! jt Thomas Main wrote in message <38E4E488.3482DB3D@a...te.edu>... (...) gtfthis (...) feel (...) they (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.536)

  My Train Collection

G'day, this is my first post on Lugnet Trains but I have been an avid reader for a long time. Over the years I have managed to build a small collection of Lego trains, many of them are custom made (MOCS) You can see my collection if you click here - (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains) !

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: Turkish E52000 engine with TVS2000 cars

--SNIP-- (...) Well... (URL) That's Dark blue and green. Will add a dark blue and sand green later so have a look in the gallery for it. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Seconded! No trans yellow anywhere. Honest to goodness Pete quality MOCs. Wanna a few pointers for conversion to N guage so they actually run? ;) JB (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  TexLUG Tanker

I must warn you it's nothing exciting. It's just a blatent rip-off of Casey Mungle's corrugated tanker car design, I just gave it a Texas twist. I've been on a 'build for the club' kick, and I thought it'd be sweet to have this riding around our (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) That's what I thought at first. But now I think Rosco is on to something. ('Course, it may end up being that what he is on to is simply Jason's nerves....:-) JOHN BTW Ben: Ross has just completed one of the coolest Steam locos I've ever seen (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: My Train Collection

(...) Welcome from Lurkland, Macca! :-) You have a very nice collection of trains, and you have wisely chosen to learn from one of the masters, James. We won't hold it against you (yet) that you are an Aussieaussieaussie (as we do some others here). (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: My Train Collection

(...) Hi John, These are nice trains but where's the Aussie stock ;) There's far too little NSW stock out there and Vicrail and QR are beating you cockroaches hands down LEGO wise. Great stuff and good luck with the LTC. Tim (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.536)

  Re: My Train Collection

You have some real nice models there, you have picked the cream of the crop of other peoples designs and matched them with some great ones of your own. The steamer has already been commented on but my eye was also drawn to (URL) and the red version, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.536)

More:  Next Page >>