 Trains / 27361
Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes wrote:

   Is it a gear mechanism for a motorized level crossing.

That’s what I thought at first. But now I think Rosco is on to something.

(‘Course, it may end up being that what he is on to is simply Jason’s nerves....:-)

JOHN

BTW Ben: Ross has just completed one of the coolest Steam locos I’ve ever seen using your BBB wheels (and another loco in the works). Pics must wait for decals and coaches (yes, they are both passenger trains:-)

I just wanted to say that you have been in my thoughts lately as I’ve watched him create around your creations:-) Thanks again for your contribution to our community!

JOHN