 Trains / 27323
Re: My Train Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John McCafferty wrote:
G'day, this is my first post on Lugnet Trains but I have been an avid reader for
a long time. Over the years I have managed to build a small collection of Lego
trains, many of them are custom made (MOCS) You can see my collection if you
click here - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=179189

Some of the trains many of you will recognise as they were designs by James
Mathis such as the Orient Express, however my version is a wee bit different
from his.

I am currently setting up a Lego Train Club in Sydney Australia and so far have
managed to attract 7 very keen peole with our first meeting planned for the 6th
of May.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the photo's.

Macca.

Hi John,

These are nice trains but where's the Aussie stock ;) There's far too little NSW
stock out there and Vicrail and QR are beating you cockroaches hands down LEGO
wise.

Great stuff and good luck with the LTC.

Tim