 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Got my Lego Train Table set up

Well, I finally got myself a table set up for my trains. Boy, I need to go buy a house so I have space, my 4'x6' table just isn't very big. One thing I did to make the table look decent (especially since the table is actually several pieces of blue (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  Is it too late for a new comer?

Like so many others, Mindstorms brought me out of my dark age, and soon my interest has grown beyond Technic. Recently I bought a set of Metro Liner from ebay. Frankly when I learned that I won the bid my feeling was mixed, for the set was pricey (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  Re: Is it too late for a new comer?

Yes! (ala Marv Albert) Welcome to trainstrainstrains!! You are right about the specialty pieces-- they add that little something standard bricks cannot, especially the doors and windows. And yes, they are *way* too expensive! Why can't TLG make a (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  Re: has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?

There's one on my Lego trains page... (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  Help identifying Trains

To all, I have been interested in building some Lego trains based on the local carriers in the Michigan area. I took a few snapshots this weekend of a few, I was wondering if anyone can identify these for me or know of where I can get some more (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  WW II Rail Gun

New pics from a WW-II Rail gun (cannon). (URL) from menu: Trains: WW-II Rail gun Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.241)

  BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes... A friendly reminder... The submittal deadline for BrickFest sessions is coming Friday, July 2, 2004. The best time slots are filling quickly, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up soon at: (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

save
(score: 1.241)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

Oh, you wanted to know about the COMPANIES! Why didn't you say so?!? The subject is identifying trains... so that's what I did. Who cares about the companies. :-) OK. Fine. CN is Canadian National. This is one of two canadian transcontinental lines, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  superliner series dome car finally done (wow it took me 4 hours)

new traincar ldraw file with 2 povray images for now on i will make 2 or 3 povray images for most of my models address is at (URL) on trains.html (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) To Dave, Nice train! I really like the pantagraph. It looks very good! The train set as a whole is very good: dual power units, mail car, passenger cars. Good complete set. The additional gray slopes on top of the black roof slopes complement (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) will (...) IMHO. \ (...) for (...) look (...) and it (...) below (...) Well from the service packs they have for trains right now idicates anything. You wont get a wide selection of color, just look at the train plate, one color. I think if we (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model

I just went ahead an added the pics to LEGO on my mind. (URL) from menu: Buildings: Curved walls ObTrains: Also new pics from a WW-II Rail gun (cannon). (URL) from menu: Trains: WW-II Rail gun Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

Larry, Oh no, I appreciate all the information you have on these trains. I just never investigated them until recently, just to get a better idea of everything. Knowing that there are some very knowledgeable people on Lugnet and the like, I know (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

(...) trains, (...) This is awesome! I love this train. I want one bad. *sigh* I've got enough orange slopes but need more bricks. I rarely apply bookmarks to sites but this warrants one hands down. I just found my new Christmas train project. :) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: More train ranting (sorry)

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Come on, uniqueness is not the point. It's about new parts that were designed for trains. If they use the same piece in other themes as well; so much the better. Point in case is whether you (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) Sleepers. Everyone builds coaches because that's what we have the windows to build, but there were a lot of sleepers in the heyday of passenger trains. Also dining car kitchen windows, bathroom windows, porter's office windows, etc. etc. etc. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: New release of Train

(...) There was a popular rumor that the Metroliner was going to be re-released back in '98, and again in '99. The first year, the rumor was kept pretty quiet. (*Yes. this is a first-hand account, not an urban legend...I spoke with a daytime rep at (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

If that is what TLG uses for logic behind packs, why in the world would it come out with RES-Q, UFO, etc.? Trains as just as viable a theme as anything else, but probably the most neglected in terms of building anything other than flatbed rail cars. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.240)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

John or anyone else, Has the NMRA put any restrictions on the folks who are organizing the appearance of LEGO trains at the National Convention (i.e., not allowing you guys/gals to promote your setup individually/separate from the NMRA)? If no (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

trains
(score: 1.239)

  ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

im going to start on a 2 year old model that ive seen in a model trains mag. also im making the amtrak metroliner (blue red white d grey windows) also a 20 stud reffer comming up soon. right now im working on sizes for my "superliner" series cars. (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.239)

More:  Next Page >>