 Trains / 1231
1230  |  1232
Subject:
Got my Lego Train Table set up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 04:33:11 GMT

Well, I finally got myself a table set up for my trains. Boy, I need to go
buy a house so I have space, my 4'x6' table just isn't very big. One thing I
did to make the table look decent (especially since the table is actually
several pieces of blue Styrofoam insulation (left over from a previous
attempt at an HO model railroad), I picked up a green mottled bedsheet.
Unfortuanately, they didn't have the right size in stock of the green I
would have preferred, so I took a lighter green, but it does look nice.

There's also plenty of storage underneath (almost all my unbuilt Lego, plus
much other stuff is underneath - just continuing the tradition set by my HO
train table of being a 2nd closet...).

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get some great creations built and take
some pictures to put up on a web page...

Frank