 Trains / 1322
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 21:05:07 GMT

From: John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net>
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>;
lugnet.trains.org@lugnet.com <lugnet.trains.org@lugnet.com>;
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp@lugnet.com <lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp@lugnet.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: Train Windows service packs

Frank Filz wrote:

John Neal wrote in message <374B2E27.28F2A8F2@uswest.net>...

Frank Filz wrote:

Something to chew on:

If we hit the NMRA hard with Lego trains, and get a NMRA Sig for Lego
trains, perhaps we would have an organization which could get into • TLGs
promotional set arena, and get a train bucket produced, along with • some
limited edition models.

Maybe this is a reason for me to join the NMRA...

Well, Frank, I can tell you this:  The layout we will be taking to the
NMRA National Convention is going to be spectacular-- you can be sure we
will be giving it our best shot to wow them:-)

3 cheers!!! I hope we'll be seeing a picture or two, or even an article, • in
Model Railroader.

I am already in contact with MR:-)

Frank