 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

Steve Berry wrote in message ... (...) successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of water and coal towers in Model (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.268)

  Question of rareness... 4559, 4548

I saw a 4559 Cargo Railway and a 4548 Speed Regulator in a local "Bedford Falls Toys & Books" today. I am not really into Lego Trains yet - but I was wondering if these are particularly rare items, and worth the money... Thanks in advance... -- (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.268)

  thanks

Thank you, You know who you are, for posting the instructions to the 7760 to kl.net Thanks to Kevin for sharing this site with all of us. I'm collecting the parts later and am going to build it. One of my favorite trains before girls became more (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.268)

  Re: Versions 2 and 3 of micromotorized crossing gates.

(...) I've been thinking about this one. In the current state of LDCC, a fully automated and LDCC-integrated (and pure LEGO) crossing gate could look something like this (ASCII art follows): Train presence sensor------+-------+ + RCX 1 | (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.268)

  Re: More trains pictures on PNLTC site

(...) MPEG of a 10- or 12-car Metroliner, snaking its way through a cutting yard, and onto a main line! :-) -Z- ftp://jeffk.com/pub/...GOtop.html (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Tracks

You know I always wondered why Wally Worlds, Big K, T R US and Big K dont carry track packs some will carry trains sets occasionally but no add ons. Someone know why not?? Regards Dave Richard Franks wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.267)

  Tracks

Hi, I'm not really a train fan *boo* *hiss* - which is why I'm asking this! Not having paid close attention to trains and stuff, I have the belief that track is hard to come by? This might be totally squiffy - because straight and curvy track things (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.267)

  S@H reps, was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) When I was ordering a lot of special pieces to build a train station a rep said "oh,yes I remember you". I thought oh, god I've been recognized and couldn't order for monthes. But you are correct, they are some of the best and most helpful (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

Larry brought up Christmas first, so I get to tell about the many ways I have diguised lego packages under the tree. One year I put enough bricks in every package so that they all appeared to be legos. One year I removed the legos from the box and (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  LEGO Purism (Was: Trains around the Christmas Tree)

Steve Bliss asked: (...) Larry Pieniazek asked: (...) Please! What about paper (see the Technic idea book). Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  Re: sticker shock

(...) (used Lionel purchased at trains shows)I realized very quickly they are too expensive, take up too much space, and have limited play value. Once I screwed the track down so the train would run well, my design options were limited. With Lego I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 Train Sets

John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) Well, the new Playbobil trains are RC trains, which I think is a great idea! The plastic track lets the train run inside or outside. All in all, I think Playmobil did an excellent job at designing their new train line. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch?

Seeing the pitiful designs I've made for motorized 9v train points, my brother Chris came up with one. Put a housing over it, and people will swear it's a relay. Not too many down sides with this one. There's no getting around the 6 brick height (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Test

Wow! A newsgroup for Lego trains! Is this heaven? :-) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  LDCC decoder - WARNING!

The Uhlenbrock DCC decoders do not work with LDCC!!! I bought an Uhlenbrock 73500 decoder which fitted nicely into the LEGO train motor, but I discovered some problems using it: I could read the registers, but not write. I sometimes lost contact (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.266)

  Re: 1999 Trains

(...) I'm not so sure, if you look at the Direct catalogue (which is much more clearer) I think the piece is just a standard 4x1 black lighting brick whoch is used on the freight trains, then there are inverted slope pieces underneath. Carbon 60 (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Railroad 2-man pushcar?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lego trains. Where your trains are limited by only your imagination. That's coming from a guy who has built a twenty legged dodecapede insectoid train and even the Evil Knievel Stunt train. Sorry, no picures, it (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.265)

  Matt's Lego Train Depot

In case anyone is wondering why my website hasn't been updated for a while it's because I can't get to it. I think some NFS software screwed up my Compuserve configuration and no amount of uninstalling/reinstalling seems to fix it. I think I'll take (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.265)

  I just received my Chessie Engine

I just received my Chessie Engine from Steve Barile. I must say that the work on this engine is fabulous. It will be one of the highlights of my Lego trains from now on. I live about 100 yards from the B&O freight rail line where this same exact (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.265)

  Re: 1999 Trains

(...) by (...) If it wasn't for this piece, I'd still be worried, I don't see a single new piece in the other two sets. As for the cherry picker, anyone know what that signal is supposed to be? I've never seen one like that. And what is that little (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.265)

More:  Next Page >>