 Trains / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
I just received my Chessie Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:00:45 GMT

I just received my Chessie Engine from Steve Barile. I must say that the
work on this engine is fabulous. It will be one of the highlights of my
Lego trains from now on.

I live about 100 yards from the B&O freight rail line where this same
exact engine travels. When my 5 year old son Christopher saw the engine,
he said, "Hey Dad, this is just like the trains that go by our house!"
That made it even better.

Great job Steve!
-Tim