 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Surprise! ULUG will be attending the Train Show in Idaho Falls, Idaho

To all, ULUG received a lated and surprising invitation to attend a train show in Idaho Falls, Idaho over the weekend. So Reed, David and I will be traveling to Idaho today to set-up. If you are in the area or attending BYU-Idaho, stop by and say (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

trains
(score: 0.607)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) SNIP (...) In France nowadays (and most part of Europe), almost all freight engines are electric. (thank to a highly available hydroelectricity and nuclear electricity). It remains of course some diesel engines but they are replaced for (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.607)

  Re: The Future of Trains

Eric, I am considering buying stock in battery manufacturing. How about you? I have probably already spent a considerable sum of money on powering my Mindstorms robots. Maybe someone will design a butane based fuel cell that will work. Or perhaps a (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.607)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

(...) I found them delightful! Very colorful, very choo-choo:-) You really have out-Duplo-ed the Duplo trains! Thanks for posting, and welcome to trainstrainstrains:^D -John (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v, trains
(score: 0.607)

  Re: Spyshot: 18 wide Trolley

(...) You shoulda called this post "The future of trains" ;-) Tim (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.607)

  Mindstorm controlled trains - Bodville 2007 Layout

Mindstorm controlled trains, crane and mini-figures. I put some new movies up on the Bodville website (layouts) (URL) (17 years ago, 9-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.606)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

(...) Why shoudn't this work? Lead-free solder needs a higher soldering iron temperture, keep this in mind, but it can be used. Why i did use the 60/40 lead solder is that i don't have lead-free solder at home yet. Its intention was also to figure (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.606)

  Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

(...) And, now, I have tried a modified version of the Ross and John trolley. The roof is lengthened only; no change to make the roof one-piece. The front windows are curved, but the hinges are outboard-- no increase in height. I think this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.606)

  Re: Spyshot: 18 wide Trolley

(...) John, Very nice work! A creation of truly impressive scale! I am most curious: are those train windows in Dark Tan that you used for the doors of the trolley? If so, what set do those come in?! Awesome trolley! You definitely take trains to (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.606)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD70MAC in CSX trim

(...) I like it very much too!I'm a big fan of Trains and this is for shure one of the greatest Moc's I seen for a loco! Hope to see other of Your train moc´s soon. Can you provide a link to other of your creations? thank's (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.606)

  Re: Mindstorm controlled trains - Bodville 2007 Layout

(...) I was using LDR sensors to detect the trains, but it required too many wires. The current system just involves an insulated section of track near the station. The rest of the track is under constant power. A mindstorm RCX just runs a timer and (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.605)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) Well, I guess I couldn't resist the Barney Urge-- guess that's because I have a 7 week old baby in the house ;-) (...) I was just thinking about lengthening this trolley by 4 studs, as well. The v7 trolley now uses the standard black 6x24 (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.605)

  Re: New numbers - 45XX out?

(...) numbers. Yes indeed. This could be understood as hint that the 9V train line (as it is now) will not be continued. So far there have been three goods trains with numbers: 4563 4564 4565 but 4566 is now blocked by a new none-train-set. Kind (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.605)

  Re: Wow! Just got 10170

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IH4ExI.2462@lugnet.com... (...) review! (...) It really isn't that much of a spoiler, I have multiples of just about all of the 9v line. Some more than others but there is only a (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.604)

  12V to 9V - why the switch

Can someone explain why LEGO made the switch from 12V to 9V ? There appears to be some discussion about the switch in these catalogs: 1991 Netherlands (URL) German (URL) Europe (URL) there any reaction in the LEGO community when this switch (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.604)

  Re: Mindstorm controlled trains - Bodville 2007 Layout

(...) also working with a nice system to control LEGO trains. I'll try to contact them this week ;) You're site looks great, good idea's but I hope to help people at 1000steine to be able to control things like you do but with cheaper (custom) (...) (17 years ago, 9-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.604)

  SLTC show at Stanhope

The SLTC have finished a show at Stanhope and all the pictures have come out of the woodwork. The show was to help the Westmead Childerens Hospital. Pics can be found all over the place: (URL) JP:(URL) Steve:(URL) Me:(URL) We worked a few bugs out (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.604)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

Speaking of switches, does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on why the lego switches/points are the shape they are? I know they changed shape from 4.5v to 9v but why did they pick the shape they did? Given the constraints of what TLC does and given (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.604)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) Absolutly! Dave, I've made several of these for myself and the SCLTC, and they work great. Thank you so much for publishing your mod. We used 7 of these, in various flavours on our last layout. And we'll have at least 4 more in our next layout (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.604)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) (URL) down a bit and you'll see my modified switches--after the mod it does at least 3 things well--you can make up the 'original', you can do the 90 degree turn and you can put switches end to end and have 'em fit 8 studs apart--all with this (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.604)

More:  Next Page >>