 Trains / 25370
Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   I was going to wait for a few needed parts (ironically, from Hans-Juergen’s BL store, who posted the first variation pics of James’ trolley:-) but since the subject is hot, I shot some pics and will share now: (after moderation)

And, now, I have tried a modified version of the Ross and John trolley.

The roof is lengthened only; no change to make the roof one-piece. The front windows are curved, but the hinges are outboard-- no increase in height. I think this construction should work, but I haven’t tried it.

Added a little bit of detail in the center under frame.

Has 9v lamp.

Here are coarse MLCad output jpeg instruction steps for trolley version 8.

Thanks for the correspondence.

later,

James Mathis