 Trains / 25369
Re: Help with short circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mitchell Lichtenberg wrote:

Rosco, Thanks. Maybe it is working the way you describe. But in your diagram you have two left hand switches. I have a right and a left so my diagram would make the internal track look like an upside down ‘V’ rather than a diagonal slash.

Well in that case, I stand corrected - it is not a reversing loop and should work fine. It should not short at all. If it is, I would suggest replacing the points, as they are likely to be the cause of the short.

ROSCO