 Trains / 29491
Re: Mindstorm controlled trains - Bodville 2007 Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Edwards wrote:
Mindstorm controlled trains, crane and mini-figures.
I put some new movies up on the Bodville website (layouts)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/public_html/

I discovered in a dutch IT Weekly that the University of Leuven (Belgium) is
also working with a nice system to control LEGO trains. I'll try to contact them
this week ;)

You're site looks great, good idea's but I hope to help people at 1000steine to
be able to control things like you do but with cheaper (custom) parts.