 Trains / 29514
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD70MAC in CSX trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:52:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
<<http://www.scottwardlaw.com/lego/csx.jpg>>

I don't think it is quite as good as my SD80 Norfolk Southern, but please
take a look at the rest of the pictures here:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/35252>

Thanks for looking,

Scott

I think it looks fantastic!

The detail you get in your locos always astounds me and make me want to revamp
all mine.

Keep up the beautiful work!

Dave K

I like it very much too!I'm a big fan of Trains and this is for shure one of the
greatest Moc's I seen for a loco!
Hope to see other of Your train moc´s soon.
Can you provide a link to other of your creations?
thank's