 Trains / 29517
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD70MAC in CSX trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:07:08 GMT

I think it looks fantastic!

The detail you get in your locos always astounds me and make me want to revamp
all mine.

Keep up the beautiful work!

Dave K

Thanks Dave.  Oddly, I think the trick is not to get bogged down in the details.
I try to capture the larger features of each type of locomotive without trying
to capture the smaller features out of LEGO.

I do spend about 6 to 10 hours modeling each one, and then another 2 to 6 hours
designing the decals.

Thanks again for your compliments!
Scott