 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1421 – 1440 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: train tracks

(...) The curved 12v power tracks that fit in the middle of the rails will not fit on the 9v rails without a little filing. The extra sleepers on the 9v rails cause problems with some plastic bits on the bottom of the 12v 3rd rail. Also, because the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.626)

  New Look for old trains

I have put together a look layout look for several of my train creations. I have tried to pair my model made of LEGO bricks with photos of their real-life counterparts. I welcome any comments and criticisms regarding organization, presentation, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains) !

save, trains
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

(...) The main component that is limiting current in a standard train controller is the transformer (wall wart). The supplied transformer form LEGO has varied between 500ma to 850ma .5Amp and .85Amp respectively. That's continuous duty. You can pull (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.626)

  Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

Hey all, I have been looking for new ways to help out the community much like I do with my custom track and I was wondering if there may be some interest in high amp train controllers much like the ones some train clubs all ready use. A stock Lego (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) That light piece has been sold in different accessory sets. For example, when I bought my first 9v lights they didn't come with the reflector piece. Let us hope that the accessory set in questions is being replaced with another set. Chris (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) I emailed LEGO and they confirmed it to be true. I also emailed Jake, but have gotten no response. No new track geometry in 6 years (gasp!) and now this. Sheesh, my son makes better layouts with his Thomas tracks than I can with LEGO. Really, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.626)

  Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

...although only two are actually new. Estonian Hopper (URL) Well this one isn't new but I've finally taken photos of my old Estonian hopper design. Seven-wide and mixing new and old brown. Street Fashion (URL) My attempt at capturing the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: LDCC control from PC

Thanks for posting the video, it is pretty impressive. Are you using two RCXs in this layout, one controlling the trains with LDCC and the other for sensors? What type of sensors are you using? How about adding some photos showing the hardware (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: New Trains-n-Town website.

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: SNIP Looks cool! One thing I noticed: on the brick word 'trains' in the logo pic, the yellow 'a' has the 1x3 along the bottom. I wonder if the 1x3 should be vertical along the right side to better imitate the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: train tracks

"Daniel Staudt" <dstaudt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3A786AE1.1081DB...ail.com... (...) Old train tracks are the same lenght but for the rest very different. One stretch of 12V track is build from two rails and three sleepers (2x8 plates (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: Articulation with "working" connecting rods

(...) Bit of a blast from the past, but I kinda didn't get around to doing any of this and forgot all about it until (URL) Cale's Y6b> put it back in my mind. I'd not thought of building a 9-wide before, but it certainly gives the loco a "muscular" (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: New Trains-n-Town website.

(...) Jeff, Thanks for the input. I am glad folks like the layout, I worked hard to try and put as much functionality into the site before I opened it up. I also did a lot of work experimenting with colors and design so I am glad the work has paid (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  LDCC control from PC

Hello people, I got a bit tired of compiling and uploading programs to a second RCX every time I need to make a small change (ok, adding the possibility to do adjustments with the remote control helps a bit), so I decided to make a win-program that (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.625)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) I haven't seen the 9v train motor included in the palette, I would think that this is an essential part of any train. Or even the new RC motor. Why is it that Lego can produce 3225, 4511, 4551 with a motor for just a little more than they are (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.624)

  Information Needed for Saturday Train Show - please Help!

To All, As most of you know, most of us in the Michigan LEGO club are attending GATS here in Novi, Michigan on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. We were discussing having a flyer of some of the train related items, such as the train clubs, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) Here's my fantasy: implementing prototypical ATC (Automatic Train Control) signalling with sensors (e.g. counting coupler magnets, as the best functional equivalent to axle counters) at block boundaries to detect block occupancy, and IR (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

trains
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Article from Tommorow ("Switchtrack") < Warning Speculative!!>

<Warning!! This post contains speculative musings on possible new products. These are enclosed by <FUTURE></FUTURE> tags..> (...) <FUTURE> One of the 'technical' differences between Marklin's system and Lego Mindstroms that the joint design tema had (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Mind the gap! London Underground 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Steam Loco

(...) David, the model looks great. I used some similar techniques when I built my 0-6-0 pannier tank engine. "Duck" from the Thomas the train series. (2 URLs) This is the near complete model, I later switched the roof to black tiles and lower, and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.624)

  Article from Tommorow ("Switchtrack") < Warning Speculative!!>

<WARNING This post contain sepculative ideas on new products.. It should not be regarded as fact. Hopefully TLC/TLG might listen to the ideas in it though..> " (...) Well According to the Brickshelf scans of the Fall-2002 preview catlouge, the new (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.624)

  Trains at Brickworld 08!

Hello all! We are starting our planning for Brickworld 08 and the train area will be bigger than ever! I've started a Yahoo group for planning discussion, so if you are interested in attending, please sign up (I've sent some invites out, but they (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.623)

More:  Next Page >>