 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4142
4141  |  4143
Subject:
Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:31:30 GMT

...although only two are actually new.

Estonian Hopper

Well this one isn’t new but I’ve finally taken photos of my old Estonian hopper design. Seven-wide and mixing new and old brown.

Street Fashion

My attempt at capturing the photographs in street style blogs like The Sartorialist and Stil in Berlin. Plus I wanted to use the frog as hair.

Skimmer

My first foray back into the world of CAD now that I have it all up and running again. Just a Homeworld inspired fast attack craft.

Hope you enjoy and PLMKWYT

Tim