 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  9V Speed Regulators

Hi all, I have a mystery. I just got a 4564 which naturally comes with a speed regulator. It also came with a 120V transformer which will never get used. I wonder what happens when you plug it into a 240V power supply, No can't do that either power (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 4519 9V crossover?

(...) Dunno, but I just got another "we're still not shipping this yet, sorry about that, your backorder is still in" for it from S@H. (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Go write a Mac version? I've occasionally written some code to render LDraw files, and if *I* can do it... Steve (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v train motors at higher voltage

(...) Heh, THAT sounds familiar to me :-) LEGO sold the sweeper-contacts in a servicepack (#703) and that was a cheap way to convert the battery operated train to 12V one. I never thought about the different motor types as a kid. Indeed, mine is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v train motors at higher voltage

(...) My 4.5v motors are 30 years old and have been subjected to first 4.5v (of course) then 12v on a regular basis. They still work fine today though I have had them apart for oiling and re-bushing. I cannot think of a toy available that will take (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

(...) While green is the typical color, blue is widely used in home tables and appears to be the color of this particular table. Red is also used, often in tournaments. Rob - Rob Farver - mailto:rfarver@rcn.com (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

It is not painted. I took some pictures and they turned out like that as well. You need to use all natural lighting and turn off the flash when photographing Lego. The flash changes the color due to the reflection, as well as the poor color digital (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

(...) My digital camera takes quite nice pictures with flash, of course it took even better pictures when I added a slave flash. That picture actually looked more to me like it was taken using room lights only (incandescent lights are very yellow). (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

Ah, incandescent light. I use incandescent, fluorescent and halogen. Yeah, I get it real bright. Either way, that picture is the result of poor lighting. I actually bought a surf shack because I thought it had an orange plate. It looked orange in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) hopper (...) 4.10am? Is that the time on your Genuine Rolex watch or perhaps a slightly less genuine one? It is so late that it's early. Jon Ps - Ben, do not get that watch wet, the gold will turn green and the face of the watch will have (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) Which Skoda was this? The new 2.0 Golf engined one or a very special 130 Rapide? I hope you are going to say the latter. Jon (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

(...) polarity switches for example)? (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v motor dying

(...) My guess is that the grease has dried up and the things slowly seizing up. As it heats up it causes my friction etc... As for a train motor, same thing I'd wager. The Train motors have a little metal heat switch that breaks the current when it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) disappointment (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Cleaning 9V track

(...) Ahui, When (and if) I store my track, I'll put them into ziplock bags and flatten them to get rid of as much air as possible. I'd also store them in a dry place free of humidity. if necessary place those 'filters' that one renews by baking in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

(...) I was investigating your automatic switching track setup, and have a question. In the picture where "B" is in the common section, and "A" in the inner track, the bottom switch would be "straight", because "B" set it as it passed. This means (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Cleaning 9V track

The moisture absorbing stuff is silica-gel. You usualy get a packet of it when purchasing computer componets or oter electronic equipment. Works great and resuable. Fred (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

Could you tell me the part number of 4x6 special plate in your instructions? Which set include it? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

(...) is it this piece? (URL) Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750 <set:2452_1>: Choo Choo Train (LEGO/DUPLO/Train), '93, 2 figs (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

I sued the right way to switch point, but the point never moves, only white gear in rotation, I used a Battery box to test it, is it any problems? BTW, does anyone know any other practical automated switch point else? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

9v
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>