 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) (Speaking for the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club) No. We would continue to do our 2-4 shows a year until all of our 9 volt motors die. (...) Given the design restrictions that appear to be a part of the new system, I can say that, in all (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 9v Speed regulator

(...) The LEGO power supplies all produce AC current, while most interchangable power supplies that you'll find produce DC current. I know this can overload and burn out the bridge rectifiers on the RCX 1.0, but I don't know if it'll be problematic (...) (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 12V compatible with 9V

(...) Changes 110 V to 220 or vice versa. Allows you to use a speed controller/trafo on mains that don't match what it was made for. For instance I would need a step up if I got something from the continent (and a plug adaptor) because US mains (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) I haven't heard anything official, but I did notice in the catalog that arrived in the mail the other day that they were advertising 9v parts as part of the Lego Digitial Designer pallettes. They are also selling the new Holiday train as both (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

No slight taken as I mentioned it was purely an internal LEGO thing, lack of proper passing of the torch. Hopefully we can all keep the 9v train line alive. SteveB (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: putting a 9v motor in 7722?

yes but wont there be problems with the fact that the 9V motor has a bogie plate built in? also i think they are different sizes. (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  12V to 9V - why the switch

Can someone explain why LEGO made the switch from 12V to 9V ? There appears to be some discussion about the switch in these catalogs: 1991 Netherlands (URL) German (URL) Europe (URL) there any reaction in the LEGO community when this switch (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  RC/9v Train Wheel Question

I'm currently designing a set of passenger cars, and it could be very beneficial to me to be able to have my train base one plate lower than one would normally be able to have using the standard LEGO wheels. This would, of course, lead me to using (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3D5AF746.3A6B47...ing.com... (...) my (...) My (...) have (...) are (...) fit and (...) need (...) you (...) do (...) With 9V tracks and grey inserts it goes fine, as I altready posted: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

Thanks Frank. One quick question. The converter from 12v connector to 9v connector is in the switch box? From your page "The 12V electrical wires have different connectors than the 9V connector plates. There is at least one conversion required to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Type of metal used in 9V Track?

Does anyone know what type of metal the 9V track rails are made of? Is it copper? Nickel Alloy of some kind? Thanks, Scott (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) The MILLION dollar question is... Is there a 3rd Party Vendor even interested in making the 9V parts? TLC could offer the license (I doubt they will) but if there is no party interetsed then it is pointless. (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  putting a 9v motor in 7722?

is it possible to make the 7722 steam engine run with a 9v motor? how would i go about doing it? (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

Calling all EE's, robotics nuts, technic gurus, PF fanatics, and electronics geniuses... So by using the PF to 9V connector wire, I can run a PF motor using the 9V Train regulator. This is all wonderful...until I try to put an IR receiver between (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) You're getting close to what I've thought for a long time, Larry. Eric, you have some interesting ideas, for sure, and plenty of passion for our hobby. Here's some simplistic opinions that I can share - it's evident to me that LEGO's looking (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

I don't know if anyone has ordered the track from online PAB, but I have and I have recvd 9V, old dark grey, track today. I think it is a decent deal for $1.50 per section. (I recvd 10 straights). The drag is that this time I actually wanted the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Is it poosible that convert 4.5v/12v to 9v?

(...) Yes but you can run a 4.5 volt on a 9v track. You could even put 12v pickups in the middle of 9v track and run all three types ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.773)

  Re: 9V Speed Regulators

(...) The transformers put out unregulated AC, unregulated means the voltage will vary depending on the load. It will need to put out at least 9V when fully loaded but will probably put out nearer 12V when unloaded. Matt (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) In which case it might be interesting to answer: How much more would you (or your club) be willing to pay for 9V track and accessories? ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Tim actually wrote this. I've just been compiling our responses. That's a good question.We purchased 20 packs of track at a brick and mortar with the 10% LUG discount several weeks ago.That was still $240 for 160 straights. Would I pay LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>