 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 379
378  |  380
Subject:
Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:54:49 GMT

I don't know if anyone has ordered the track from online PAB, but I have and I
have recvd 9V, old dark grey, track today.  I think it is a decent deal for
$1.50 per section. (I recvd 10 straights).

The drag is that this time I actually wanted the plastic remote track in dark
bley. (as a gift for a friends son who recvd the remote freight train over the
holidays - I do realize the 9v track will work with it.)  I called and suggested
they might want to clearly specify which version is in PAB so others don't have
the same issue.

Happily, they offered to send me the plastic remote track that I had wanted.

Best,

A very satisfied Jonathan