 Trains / 28585
Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 00:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rafe Donahue wrote:

It is possible to find the exact color, in this case, dark grey.  And, the four
9V track types are all in dark grey, at least for a while...

In the grand tradition of replying to one's own post, I received yesterday my
pick-a-brick order of 9v train track in old dark grey.  What a good day!

Rafe