 Trains / 9365
Re: Tapping into the Track's electricity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 05:01:44 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:

Yes, that would work, I've used that several times like in my Road Crossing. • But
two LED's gets bulky.

But it has another advantage - if you use one red & one clear (white) at each
end, you can have automatic head / tail lights on your engine.

ROSCO

I would just use a DUEL LED for that.  A RED/YELLOW if I can find one. I couldn't
find anyplace that had clear LED's where I am. I picked up YELLOW instead.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html