 Trains / 9303
Re: 2001 UK catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:42:42 GMT

Try this web site for some pics for my big steamers.  There are some good
shots of the under-carriage and articulation.  Thanks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ARKE

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
I'm not a steamer guy. I like throbbing and turbine whine better than
hissing and cinders. There are a number of people who have shown an interest
and a flair for steam. For instance:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/train2/BigBoy1.html

(that's my sand tower in the background, of course, but diesels take sand too)

Yeah, I meant for your modern US style wagons.  I'm impressed with the
pulleys for wheels on those models.  Do you know if they actually support
the train, or are there more standard wheels that I can't see?

I'm wishing for large drive wheels, but
I'm not holding my breath.

With those you can make a lot of things... even transition era big
electrics, so ya, me too.